Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary Jesus!

One whole year already!
November 5th, 2013 was the day that my husband and I attended the ownership class at Newspring. We almost didn't make it, wanting to do something else and thinking the class wouldn't be more then a 15 minute, get to know the church, type thing.
Little did we know how miraculous and life changing it was going to be for us! We were saved right there at the class, together!
Eric and I were not meant to find Jesus alone and I am so blessed He brought me to Eric so we can do it together. Having our relationship constantly grow together is such a beautiful thing to watch for me.
Life did not automatically become picture percect. This past year has been a whirlwind of laughter, tears, anger, frustration, joy and the most love I've ever felt in my life. The Lord just continues to pour His blessings all over us, even when the times are hard! The trials He has and is putting us through has made us closer as a couple and I have been able to get out there and help others with what we've been through. As I've said before, He uses our past for purpose. I wouldn't change the sequence of events for anything. It's all leading us to a greater purpose.
I am SO very excited for what is to come from here. I am always looking for my next step in this walk with Jesus. The best really is yet to come and I know that our hand will be held the entire way by a God who cannot wait to give us all He has in store for us. He really does want great gifts for His children!!!
I promise you, it's a beautiful freedom. It's a peace in knowing that, even though I may not be where I want to be, He is taking care of me and I am far better off then I was before. His love has pulled Eric and I through so many dark times. I pray for EVERYBODY to have a relationship with Jesus.
God is calling me to be bold and I am ready! I am so blessed to be in the process of becoming part of Newspring's worship band. I have been praying to be lead to serve in that way for a while; waiting for the right season in life to go ahead and audition. Music is such a huge part of my soul and I know it was given to me to use for the greater good of Him. Eric is also busy serving at church and really likes the area he's settled in! So if you see him directing traffic in the parking lot, give him a wave!! He's probably the tallest volunteer they have, haha!
These are our best days and most humble beginnings. It took me a while to appreciate what I have, what I don't have and what we are working toward. I am God's project and my heart and love for Him grows stronger everyday. I am so thankful for Newspring and all it has done to help Eric and I reach this point in our life. I cannot wait to see Makenna start attending Kidspring. The volunteers and staff members are just wonderful with teaching the kids Jesus on their level and I know she will love it :)
The best is yet to come.

On a different note, I am almost done with my holiday shopping! Woo hoo!! I have a few more little things to get to put together for family and for little M but I am so close to being done. That means I can go out on Black Friday and be selfish ;) Haha! No, but really, I just wanted to enjoy Makenna's first Christmas season not having to worry about running around and shopping like a mad woman.
Have any on you all put a dent in your Holiday shopping list?
Well, I am off to the flea market today to find some goodies! Hope you all have a great Hump Day!
If ANY of you want to talk to me about Jesus, forming a relationship with Him, any questions or comments, or you just want to get something off your chest PLEASE shoot me an email: gfmamaj@gmail.com. I love hearing from y'all!
Spread some joy out here today.
Much love!

I just LOVE them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment