Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Octogon Day!

Happy Octogon Day?!
Yes. My last post should've been about "reasons you know you're a new mom when.."
Why did I think today was called Octogon Day, I have no idea and the lady I spoke with at the Ford dealership, when I asked if they were open today, didn't bother to correct me either. Ha!
So! While I respect Christopher Columbus and thank him for finding America, today is going to be called Octogon Day in the Janson house!
And this tired mama says that's final! ;)
How many of you find yourselves to be in a total daze sometimes? Motherhood has me so tired that sometimes I don't even remember if I had breakfast, let alone what I ate! The more busy I get being a mommy, the more out of it I feel. But I wouldn't trade this time of life for all the sleep in the world!

So today I was finally able to do this:
Yay for babywearing! It took us two months to find what kind worked for us and our budget. This one is the Infantino Fusion Flexible Position and it's just the start of the collection. Wearing her is so much fun and I'm already trying to save up to get some fancy ones. I can't wait to see her and Eric with it. He's already tried it on and can't wait to try it out. Makenna was so comfortable and fell asleep both the times I wore her today quickly. Any advice for me about baby wearing? Please share!
Our car has been in the shop since Friday (go Ford!) so that has made things a little rough, but what can you do? Life can definitely raise my stress level at times but I always need to remind myself that God will provide the things I need. He'll never leave us stranded, as long as we have faith in Him! So I'm taking a deep breath and totally letting the hubby take of it, haha! 
I have pork loin in the crockpot that I'm so excited about it. It's a new recipe I found and I'm really excited to try it. Here's the link to check it out if any of y'all are looking for some new crock pot 
recipes! It smells amazing!
Well, I hope y'all are having a great start to the week and, as always, thank you so much for reading. I look forward to the emails I get from you. You can email me anytime at aljanson819@gmail.com if you need some prayers, smiles or just an ear to vent to! Send me recipes, prayer requests or anything else you may need. Have a good evening :)
Much love! 










No comments:

Post a Comment