Friday, October 3, 2014

Quick little hello!

Well hello there everyone! First let me start off by saying that my writing is awful but I love to write. I have way too many journals shoved under my bed and figured maybe it's time to start taking a hobby public! 
This blog will be a little of everything. If you have a problem with babies, I suggest you leave now because a lot of pictures of my little Makenna will be posted. She's only 7 weeks old and between my mother and I, we probably have over 400 pictures of her already ;) We are shutterfly.com's biggest customers and I have no problem babyspamming this blog!
I'll also be posting recipes. I have Celiac Disease (an auto immune disease that makes me intolerant to gluten) and follow a gluten free diet. I've been experimenting a lot with new and healthy, gluten free recipes. So I'll be posting those whenever I can! I love to cook and while I may not be the best, I'm sure getting good at it.
I promise that this blog will be as positive and uplifting as it can be with a side of the joys (and pains) of motherhood and life in general. I am totally in love with Jesus and have an ever growing relationship with Him and while I respect those that don't or may not have beliefs that match mine, please refrain from expressing those on this blog :) 
If you ever need someone to pray with you or for you about ANYTHING or you just need to vent or praise, please feel free to email me at aljanson819@gmail.com! 
I'm looking forward to getting my thoughts out there and reaching those that I can.
Much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment