Saturday, October 4, 2014

Today we were Italiano!

Hey guys!
Thanks to all those that have made my blog a big hit already! I realize there's a ton of other things you could be doing and I'm blessed you take the time to read.
Anyway!
Today Eric and I brought Makenna, along with my parents, to the Italian Festival in Downtown Columbia. It wasn't quite what I thought it'd be but it was still fun. The boys got pizza and I had some yummy sausage and peppers. Without the bun of course ;)
It was a GORGEOUS day outside and I loved that Makenna was able to get so much fresh air! I'll share some pictures:
Eric and my dad enjoying a cold one :)

And I had a glass of moscato and some gelato, yum!

My beautiful mama and I :)

My sweet nugget got a chance to "picnic" outside

                                                
And by the end, Makenna was tuckered out and ready to head home

It was really a nice time and I can't wait to check out some more festivals this fall! This time of year makes me miss NY. Sweaters and hot cider are my favorite and I loved all the haunted houses there were around my hometown to torture ourselves with, haha.
But, no matter where I am, I love spending time with family. Especially now that we have sweet Makenna. Thinking about how much I love and care for Eric's family and mine reminds me of one of my favorite verses from the bible:
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." 
-1 John 4:7
Love is SO beautiful. Please make sure you tell those who you care for most how much you love them every day. And hey, spread love to those who may need some today! 
I hope everyone has an amazing Saturday. I'm getting ready to curl up on the couch (well, ok I'm already there) and watch some college football with my little family. And as always if you ever need a prayer sent up or just an ear to vent to, my email is aljanson819@gmail.com :) I'm available 24/7!
Much love!








No comments:

Post a Comment